Datos personales

viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

This summer

This summer I have more plans to do.
At first of all I wil be working during the July, in the school, with the children.But at the same time in the afternoons I'm going to go with my friends anywhere.
When I finished working at school, in august I'm going to go to Mallorca one or two weeks with my family, and later I'm going to go to Brittany and Normandy with a friends of my parents.
And the last week of August, I'm going to go to an a camp house, with the Esplai of school.

I leave here some photos of Mallorca and Brittany and Normandy:
  •  Mallorca:
  • Bretanya i Normandia:








And this it's my summer 2010!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. we will work together in the school, I hope that we pass a very special days!! ;)
    ILOVEYOU

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooooooh!!!
    adriaaaaaa!!
    I think that so, I love you too!!

    ResponderEliminar